I shivered a really big heebie jeebie shiver and then ran into the house to get Scott. I wanted pics of this one! It is a full grown toad. Blech. So of course I wanted to get a picture of Madison holding it. She didn't want to. She overheard Daddy say he didn't want the toad to pee on him and so she didn't want to hold it. She would only touch it.
I told her I would let her have a chocolate oreo cookie and milk if she held it. It was tempting but the toad was apparently too icky....
So Daddy coaxed her some more and held it with her until she over came her fear and held it all by herself!
So she earned her cookie and milk and then Scott wanted me to hold it. HECK NO. I'm the mom now so I get to bribe my children to hold a toad for a photo op if I want but I don't have to hold it too. I took a picture of this cockroach that ran by just then instead.

2 comments:
Cute frog!! But I'm with you, I wouldn't touch him either. Yeah for Madison!!! But the cockroach would freak me out more. Well, and those snakes of yours too.
You just live in the most freaky deakiest part of the country, now don't you?
Can't you blog about rainbows and butterflies for once? Cute stuff dang it! I want cute stuff!
Post a Comment