Thursday, August 13, 2009
Little Purple Panties...
Last night before I left to go on a girls night out Celina was sad that I was leaving so I made sure to sing her a few extra songs at bedtime. We sang On Top of Spaghetti, the Family Song, "Birds in the Morning" (In the Leafy Treetops) and then I suggested Little Purple Pansies and I started to sing it. She said "No! I don't want to sing the Panties Song! It's sisgusting!" I laughed my head off!!! That totally explains why she has fussed and complained everytime I have tried to sing it to her this last year. What she must be thinking is hilarious! "Why would my mommy sing an irrerevrent song about panties? That's sisgusting!" :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL! My friend told me a similar story of her friend growing up thinking it was "Purple panties touched with yellow gold"....and we laughed so hard! Now I can't sing the song normally!
I'm glad other kids find that 'sisgusting'!
LOve it! Hey, we're back! price.courtneyann@gmail.com :)
hahaha that's so funny!! You gotta love the silly things kids say...and think! Thanks for the laugh! :)
hilarious. How nice to have your child cry for you...
I'm waiting to see the glasses pick revealed. :)
I sure am missing the beach and all my park/pool friends...ever thought of Texas?
Post a Comment