Monday, June 29, 2009
A green thumb - I mean - bum
The other night while I was out on a Girls Night Out, Scott was home with the girls. They are pretty good and understand that Daddy has to study and so for the most part they play very well together. (Yay!) But imagine his surprise when he rounded a corner to see Madison colouring Celina's bare bum with a green crayola marker! I'm laughing as I type this. ;D It was completely green -even her crack! I really don't know what is stranger; the fact that the idea even entered Madison's head to colour her sister's naked behind or that Celina just stood there and let her! What kills me is that we don't have a picture of it. Not that I would post Celina's vandalized rear but it would be a hilarious addition to the family album!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Okay THAT is SO FUNNY! My brother once told our little bro to color his face with a blue marker... he got it out and was coaching him... "a little more on your nose, now your cheeks..." and the great thing is, he could say "I didn't do it!" when my mom found out :)
That is SO funny!!! :D Hope it comes off ;D
Hahah! That is too funny :p
That's hilarious!! I don't think I'll be able to look at your girls the same now!! Goofy girls! hehehe
vandalized rear HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
k so this made me laugh hard hahahahaha I cant stop chucklimg as I type this heehee
Post a Comment